TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: SECOND TERM
WEEK: WEEK 3
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: Conditions for Forgiveness
- Needs for forgiveness.
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Conditions for forgiveness
- Needs for forgiveness
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with Jesus power to forgive sins.
WORD FILE: forgiveness, Acknowledge.
Memory verse: Ephesians 1: 7
Bible references: Luke 15: 11 – 32, mark 2: 1 – 12.
Conditions for Forgiveness
The following are the conditions necessary for Acknowledge and accept the truth that we have sinned against God.
- We feel sorry for our sin and ask God for forgiveness
- And promise to never go back to sin.
Need of being forgiveness
- We become the child of God.
- We have a relationship with God, the father and Jesus Christ.
- To forgive others so that God will forgive us also.
Prayers: thank you Jesus for giving us our sins.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (Jesus power to forgive sins)
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand Conditions for Forgiveness.
- Teacher leads pupils to mention the Need of being forgiveness.
- Mention the Conditions for forgiveness
- Mention three Needs for forgiveness
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: Jesus power to forgive sins.
NEXT LESSON: Jesus Prayed to the father.