- Explanation of rhythmic activity.
WEEK 3: RHYTHMIC ACTIVITIES – Singing game and flock dancing
- The basic skills of approach
- Field event long jump
WEEK 5: FIELD EVENTS – LONG JUMP
WEEK 6: FIELD EVENTS – HIGH JUMP
WEEK 7: VOLLEYBALL
- The history of volley ball in Nigeria.
- Labelling of volley ball court
- Playing volley ball demonstration
WEEK 8: BASKETBALL
- The history of basketball in Nigeria.
- facilities and equipment of basketball
- drawing and Labelling of basketball ball court
WEEK 9: FOOTBALL
- The history of football in Nigeria.
- facilities and equipment of football
- drawing and Labelling of football pitch with dimensions
- Care of the hair
- Care of the skin
- Care of the eye
- Care of the ear
- Care of the nose
- Care of the teeth.
WEEK 11: SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMME
- Meaning of school health programme
- Component of school health programme
WEEK 13: REVISION AND EXAMINATION