SUBJECT: PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
TERM: THIRD TERM
WEEK: WEEK 12
CLASS: PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
- Consequence of drugs abuse on individual
At the end of this discussion in this unit, children should be able to:
- Know The Consequence of drugs abuse on an individual
- Mention the consequences of drug abuse on the family
- Identified the consequences of drug abuse on the Society
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Explanatory posters/pictures
- Explanatory videos
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS
- Questions and answers
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum (UBE)
- Lagos State Scheme of Work.
- Online Materials.
- Physical and Health Education for Primary Schools
THE CONSEQUENCE OF DRUGS ABUSE ON AN INDIVIDUAL
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of concentration
- Cause sickness
- Mental Disorder
THE CONSEQUENCE OF DRUGS ABUSE ON THE FAMILY
- Marital problems
- Lose respect
- For nursing mothers, their breast milk of will not be nourishing.
- Leads to unemployment
THE CONSEQUENCE OF DRUGS ABUSE ON THE SOCIETY
- Increase in crime
- It make the society unsafe
- Break down of laws and disorderliness
- It reduces the labour force
- It reduces population
- Loss of integrity
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- Mention three Consequence of drugs abuse on an individual
- Mention three consequences of drug abuse on the family
- Identified three consequences of drug abuse on the Society
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.