TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: SECOND TERM
WEEK: WEEK 10
CLASS: PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: The Fruit of Holy Spirit
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Know the fruit of holy sprit
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with the Holy Spirit guides us to all truth.
WORD FILE: manifest
Memory verse: Acts 14: 16
Bible references: Galatians 5: 22 – 23
THE FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
The following are the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Self – control
Prayers: Holy Spirit help me to manifest your fruits. Amen.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (The Holy Spirit guides us to all truth).
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand the FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- .The teacher explains the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Teacher leads pupils to mention the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
- Mention the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: The Holy Spirit guides us to all truth
NEXT LESSON: the Holy Spirit makes us faithful