TOPIC: USING VERB CORRECTLY
What is a verb?
A Verb is a word, which shows action. It is an action words or a doing words. Verb is used to express what a person or a thing can do.
Verb can be in the present tense, the past tense or the future tense.
EXAMPLES OF VERB
Examples of verbs are:
Using verb correctly in a sentence
The following underlined words are verbs
- Peter ate rice this morning.
- I walk to school today.
- I will wash my cloth after school.
- I am writing my note.
Instruction: underline the verb in each sentence
- The president spoke about Corona Virus.
- I attended my brother’s birthday party.
- Angela love to buy beautiful things.
- What is a verb?
- Mention three examples of verb.