SUB THEME: ELEMENT OF SECURITY
WEEK 1: REVISION OF 2ND TERM’S WORK
TEACHER’S ACTIVITIES: REVISION OF 2ND TERM’S WORKPUPILS
ACTIVITIES: REVISION OF 2ND TERM’S WORK
WEEK 2 – 11: WAYS TO AVOID CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
- Teacher briefly looks back at the ‘Meaning and definition of criminal behaviour’.
- She ask pupils to mention criminal behaviours they learnt in the previous term lesson
- Teacher leads pupils to mention ways of avoiding criminal behavior
- Teacher lists the following ways of avoiding criminal behaviour
- Not joining bad gang.
- Avoid peer pressure
- Learning to be self-contented
- Realizing that there is no such a thing as a free lunch
- Understanding the dividing line of intent.
- Managing your emotions
- Manage your morals
- Never thinking it is ok to take justice into your hands.
- Considering consequences with fear and trembling.
- Teacher explains and organizes a class discussion on the above mentioned ways to avoid criminal’s behaviour.
- Pupils participate in the revision exercise
- Pupils listen to teachers explanation
- They mention ways to avoid criminal behaviours
- They participate in class discussion
TEACHING/LEARNMING RESOURCES/AIDS: notebooks.
WEEK 12: REVISION
WEEK 13: EXAMINATION