TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 1
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: GOD SPEAKS TO US.
- Ways in which God speaks to people. Ex 33: 11
- Purpose of God speaking to people 1 Sam 3.
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Know the Ways in which God speaks to people. Ex 33: 11
- Know the Purpose of God speaking to people 1 Sam 3.
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON:
WORD FILE: assignment.
Memory verse: John 3: 16
Text: Matthew 10: 46- 52
WAYS THROUGH WHICH GOD SPEAK TO US.
God speak to people just like he spoke to moses several years ago. He speaks through is word, our heart.
The following are ways God’s Speak to us.
- Through dreams,
- His voice,
- His word (Bible).
Purpose of Gods speaking to us
The following are some of the reasons why God speaks to us.
- He want to give us an assignment (the story of Samuel).
- To lead jus in the right way.
- To tell us what will happen in the future.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (BASIC THREE (3))
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand WHY GOD SPEAKS TO US.
- She/he explains the purpose why God speaks to us.
- Teacher leads pupils to mention ways God can speak to us.
- Mention three Ways in which God speaks to people.
- Mention three Purposes of God speaking to people
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.