TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 2
CLASS: PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: IMPORTANCE OF PAUL’S CONVERSION
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Explain the importance of Paul’s conversion
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with paul’s conversion.
WORD FILE: established
Memory verse: Acts 9: 4
Bible references: Acts 9: 1 – 30
IMPORTANCE OF PAUL’S CONVERSION
- It led to the spread of Christianity to the Gentiles nations.
- He and the disciples converted many people
- He and his disciples established many churches in all the places he visited.
Prayers: O lord, help us to change from our bad ways and make us good children in Jesus name. Amen.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (PAUL’S CONVERSION).
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand IMPORTANCE OF PAUL’S CONVERSION
- Teacher leads pupils to mention the importance of Paul’s conversion.
- Mention the importance of Paul’s conversion.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: PAUL’S CONVERSION
NEXT LESSON: PAUL’S MISSION