TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 4
CLASS: PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: THINGS CREATED BY MAN
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Mention Things Created By Man
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with god’s creations are for man‘s interest.
WORD FILE: materials
Memory verse: Genesis 1:1
Bible references: Genesis 1; 26 – 28; Genesis 2: 7
THINGS CREATED BY MAN
Since we are created in Gods image and Gods likeness, we also have the ability to create things using the materials (water, plants, soil, wood, air) God created.
The following are things that man created:
- Mobile phones
- House. Etc.
Prayers: thank you lord for giving us to ability of creativity.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN‘S INTEREST)
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand THINGS CREATED BY MAN
- Teacher leads pupils to mention things created by man.
- mention three things created by man
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN‘S INTEREST
NEXT LESSON: GOD SAVES US FROM DANGER.