TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 3
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN‘S INTEREST
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Why God’s Creations Are For Man’s Interest
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with God Created Man in His Own Image.
WORD FILE: dominion.
Memory verse: Genesis 1:1
Bible references: Genesis 1; 26 – 28; Genesis 2: 7
GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN‘S INTEREST
God have given man dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living things that moves upon the earth because he want use to be well to do.
God created the following things for man’s interest:
- Raw materials
- For pleasure
- Good health
THINGS CREATED BY MAN
Since we are created in Gods image and Gods likeness, we also have the ability to create things using the materials (water, plants, soil, wood, air) God created.
The following are things that man created:
- Mobile phones
- House. Etc.
Prayers: teach us how to pray oh lord.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (God Created Man in His Own Image)
- The teacher leads the pupils to understand GOD’S CREATIONS ARE FOR MAN‘S INTEREST.
- The teacher leads pupils to mention why God’s creations
- Explain why God creation are for man interest.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: God Created Man in His Own Image
NEXT LESSON: THINGS CREATED BY MAN.