TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 9
CLASS: PRIMARY 5
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: TYPES OF WORK
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Know the types of work people do.
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with why God wants us to work.
WORD FILE: occupation
Bible references: Mathew 4: 18 – 22, proverbs 31: 13 – 19; Genesis 1: 28 – 30; 3: 17; 2 Thessalonians 3: 6 -13.
TYPES OF WORK
The following are different type of work people do in our society
- Book publishing
Prayers: O Lord, bless or work in Jesus name. Amen.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (GOD WANTS US TO WORK)
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand TYPES OF WORK
- Teacher leads pupils to mention types of work people do.
- Mention three types of work people do.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: GOD WANTS US TO WORK
NEXT LESSON: Why We should Work