SUBJECT: CIVIC EDUCATION
TERM: THIRD TERM
WEEK: WEEK 9
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: TYPES OF CLOTHES SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT WEATHER
At the end of this discussion in this unit, children should be able to know the:
- Types Of Clothes Suitable For Different Weather
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- T – shirt
- Lagos State Scheme of Work.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Nerdc Basic Education Curriculum
- Online Materials.
- Civic Education Text Books for Primary Schools
TYPES OF CLOTHES SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT WEATHER
Clothes are to be worn according to the weather conditions of the weather
In Cold and Wet Weather (Dry Season)
- Cloths made with fur
For Hot and dry weather (Raining Season)
- Simple clothes
- Light clothes are worn
- Clothes made from cotton material
- White dresses because they do not adopt heat..
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- What is the Meaning of Clothes?
- Mention three Reasons people wear clothes
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.