TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 4
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: Attitude of Children of One Father
- Attitude of children of one father.
- Importance of living in peace.
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- The Attitude of children of one father.
- The Importance of living in peace.
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- The Holy Bible
- My Book Of Bible Stories
- The Holy Bible.
- My Book of Bible Stories.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Christian religious studies (MIDDLE BASIC)
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Online Materials.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council scheme (NERDC)
- Edudelight Christian Religious Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: The students are familiar with, we are children of one father.
WORD FILE: chores,errand, progress.
Memory verse: John 1:12
Bible references: John 1: 12 – 13, john 3, Matthew 5: 21 – 24.
THE ATTITUDE OF CHILDREN OF ONE FATHER
- Help out with house hold chores.
- Run errand and do any available land
- Love our brothers and sisters
THE IMPORTANCE OF LIVING IN PEACE
The following are the importance of living in peace.
- It brings unity.
- It brings about progress.
- It brings joy.
- It removes fear.
- It makes us share with one another.
- It brings love.
Prayers: My Lord and My God, help me to be a good child, in Jesus name. Amen.
- The Teacher revises the previous term lessons (we are Children of One Father)
- Teacher leads the pupils to understand Attitude of children of one father.
- She/he explain the Attitude of children of one father.
- Teacher leads pupils to mention the Importance of living in peace.
- What does it mean to be in Christ?
- Mention three Importance of living in peace.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: we are Children of One Father
NEXT LESSON: God calls us for a purpose