Junior Secondary School Curriculum Third Term JSS1- Edudelight.com
UBE Curriculumfor Civic Education
Third Term Jss1 Civic Education Curriculum Lagos State
- (i) Processes of becoming a citizen (ii)Rights and duties of a citizen
- Rights and duties of a citizen
- National consciousness meaning
- Nigeria‘s national symbols and their meaning
- Measures adopted to promote unity among Nigerians
- National anthem and pledge
7 – 11.Revision
THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR CIVIC EDUCATION JSS 1 (BASIC 7) – MODIFIED I
- Constitution- Meaning and Sources, Types.
- Human Rights- Meaning and forms of Human Rights
- Human Rights Abuse and Effects on Society.
- Human Rights How to prevent Human Right Abuse.
- Rights and Obligation of Nigerian Citizens.
- Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Causes of Road Accident in Nigeria.
- Basic Facts on States
- Notables Notes and Common Abbreviations.
- Road Safety Vocabulary /Tips
THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR CIVIC EDUCATION JSS 1 (BASIC 7) – MODIFIED II
- Revision of last term work
- National consciousness and identity
- National symbols and their meaning
- National symbols (cont.)
- National symbols – National Anthem and Pledge
6 – 7. Measures adopted by Nigeria government to promote unity among Nigerians
8. How individuals cans promote National Unity
9. Nigerian constitution
10 – 11. Revision