EDUDELIGHT SECONDARY SCHOOL
1 Benson Avenue, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
MOCK SSCE EXAMINATION 2019/2020 SESSION.
SUBJECT:MARKETING CLASS: SS3 TIME:2 ½ HRS
INSTRUCTIONS:ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN SECTION A AND ANY OTHER FIVE IN SECTION B.
1. Psychological factors are divided into _______
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 3 (d) 4
2. Business to business market is a conglomeration of organisations that ___________
(a) Buy products for manufacturing (b) Buy products for use as operational supplies (c) All of the above (d) None of the above
3. Other basic ways in which the buyer can satisfy a particular desire is called _____
(a) Desire competitor (b) Merchandising (c) Competitions (d) Generic competitor
4. The market comprising of buyers and sellers of consumer goods is called ___________
(a) Money market (b) Organisational market (c) Consumer goods market (d) Industrial market
5. A consumer completes a step by step process to make purchasing decision. This is called ________ (a) Consumer process decision (b) Consumer regulation (c) Planning (d) Marketing
6. Which of these influences organisational buying behaviour? _____________
(a) Environmental factor (b) Nominal factor (c) Economic factor (d) Cultural factor
7. The immediate desires that consumers might want to buy is called ___________
(a) Desire competitor (b) Reseller market (c) Generic competitor (d) Government market
8. Book publishers are very good example of _______ market. (a) Reseller (b) Yaba market (c) Industrial (d) organisational
9. Which form of distribution networks is best suitable for egg distribution? (a) Manufacture – Retailer (b) Manufacture – Wholesaler – Retailer (c) Manufacture – Promoter – Agent – Consumer (d) Manufacture – Retailer – Consumer
10. Which of these is a stage in consumer decision process?
(a) Perception (b) Information search (c) Post consumer decision (d) Purchase factor
11. The consumer’s decision process does not end with the purchase decision, hence the experience of buying and using the product provides information for future decision and repeat sales. This means ________ (a) Supply Model (b) Post purchase decision (c) Evaluation of Alternatives (d) Purchase decision
12. One of these specifies the model of organization buying behaviour? ____________
(a) Problem recognition – Supply Search – Performance review (b) Detailed description – Supply search – Consumer (c) Supply selection – Retailer – Supply search (d) Problem recognition – Supply search – Wholesaler
13. Organisation buying behaviour also known as ___________ (a) Individual factor (b) Industrial business (c) Business buying process (d) Organisational factor
14. All these EXCEPT one forms a type of industrial product. (a) Impulse products (b) Shopping products (c) Unsought products (d) Accessory equipment