SUBJECT: COMPUTER STUDIES
TERM: THIRD TERM
WEEK: WEEK 3
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: STEPS FOR BOOTING THE COMPUTER SYSTEM
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to know:
- steps for booting the computer system
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Explanatory posters/pictures
- Explanatory Video
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHOD
- Questions and Answers.
- The Students will be taken to the Computer laboratory for practice
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) Curriculum for primary schools.
- Lagos State Computer studies Scheme of work
- Online Materials.
- Computer Studies for Primary Schools.
THE STEPS FOR BOOTING A COMPUTER
- Connect the computer system unit into the power source
- Press the power button of the system unit
- Press the power button of the monitor
- Wait a while, the computer will boot to the windows desktop.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
CONCLUSION: the teacher sum up the lesson.
- List three steps in booting a computer system