TITLE: LESSON NOTE ON CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
SUBJECT: CULTURAL AND CREATIVE
THEME: Arts and Crafts
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 10
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
CLASS COMPOSITION: Slow and fast learners.
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: modeling II (Object produce from paper Mache.).
- Object produce from paper Mache.
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- The Object produce from paper Mache.
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Drawing book
- Different colours
- Art works
- Explanatory posters/pictures
- Explanatory Video
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHOD
- Questions and Answers
Entry Behaviour: the students have been taught still life drawing.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- Unified Schemes of Work Primary Schools for Cultural and Creative Arts (MIDDLE BASIC)
- Internet Materials.
- Edudelight Cultural and Creative Arts for Primary Schools.
Object produce from paper Mache
The following are object produced by paper Mache
- Masks bowl
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson (Modeling).
- The Teacher introduces the topic: Modeling ii – Object produce from paper Mache
- He/she mention the Object produce from paper Mache.
- The teacher leads pupils to mention Object produce from paper Mache
- The pupils copy and submit their note for marking.
- Prepare a paper Mache mixture and mound any object you like.
Instruction: Answer the following questions below.
- Mention three Object produce from paper Mache
CONCLUSION: the teacher sum up the lessons and marks the pupils note.
PREVIOUS LESSON: Modelling 1
NEXT LESSON: Introduction to music