SUBJECT: CIVIC EDUCATION
TERM: THIRD TERM
WEEK: WEEK 5
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: PROBLEMS OF TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
At the end of this discussion in this unit, children should be able to:
- Know The Problems Of Traffic Regulations
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Traffic signs
- Lagos State Scheme of Work.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Online Materials.
- Civic Education Text Books for Primary Schools
PROBLEMS OF TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
Some of the problems of traffic regulations are:
- Corruption practices
- Bad roads
- Bad condition of vehicle
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- Mention Three Problems Of Traffic Regulations.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.