WEEK 1: REVISION OF FIRST TERM’S WORK.
WEEK 2: CIVIC EDUCATION
- Meaning of civic education.
- Components of civic education.
WEEK 3: OUR RIGHT (CHILD RIGHT)
- Our Right
- Child right laws.
- Our duties
WEEK 4: WHY WE STUDY CIVIC EDUCATION
WEEK 5: IMPORTANCE OF CIVIC EDUCATION
WEEK 6: LOYALTY – NATIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS
- Meaning of loyalty
- Evidence of loyalty
- Consequences of disloyalty.
- Some national agencies which show loyalty.
WEEK 8: GOVERNMENT
- The arms of government.
- Differences between the arms of government.
WEEK 10: IMPORTANCE OF GOVERNMENT
- Concepts of government
- Why government is necessary
- A society without a government
WEEK 11: FUNCTIONS OF GOVERNMENT
- Major functions of government.
- Some major values of government.
- Comparison of the functions of government with that of the family.
WEEK 12 and 13: Revision and Examination.