TITLE: NOTE OF LESSON ON COMPUTER STUDIES
SUBJECT: COMPUTER STUDIES
TERM: FIRST TERM
WEEK: WEEK 2
CLASS: PRIMARY 4
NAME OF TEACHER:
AGE OF STUDENTS:
CLASS COMPOSITION: Slow and fast learners.
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to:
- Mention the advantages of computer
TEACHING AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Explanatory posters/pictures
- Explanatory Video
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHOD
- Questions and Answers
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- NERDC Basic Education Curriculum for primary schools.
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- Online Materials.
- Edudelight Computer Studies for Primary Schools.
ENTRY BEHAVIOUR/ PREVIOUS LESSON: the students were taught with importance of computer.
WORD FILE: efficient, capability,accurately.
ADVANTAGES OF COMPUTER
- Computers can work faster than human beings.
- Computers can store information accurately and then provide it when needed.
- Computers are more efficient and reliable than human beings.
- Computer has good storage capability.
- Computer is easy to use.
- Computers can be used to perform many tasks.
- Computer are more effective and accurate than human beings.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson (importance of computer).
- The Teacher introduces the topic (Advantages of a computer)
- She/he explains the advantages of the computer.
- Mention three Advantages of Computer.
CONCLUSION: the teacher sum up the lesson.
PREVIOUS LESSON: importance of computer
NEXT LESSON: Computer hardware