THEME 1: LIVING AND NON – LIVING
TOPIC: Domestic Animals 1
- Common domestic animals
- Grouping domestic animal based on their food.
- Other foods eaten by domestic animals.
TOPIC: Domestic Animals 2
- Reproduction in domestic animals.
- Habits of some domestic animals.
- Benefits of domestics animals.
TOPIC: THE HUMAN BODY (THE SKELETAL SYSTEM 1)
- The skeletal system
- Types of bones
- Functions of bones
TOPIC: THE HUMAN BODY 2 (THE SKELETAL SYSTEM)
- Joints and muscles
- Types of joints
- Function of joint and muscles
TOPIC: REPRODUCTION IN PLANTS I
- Sexual reproduction.
- Part of a flower
- Pollination of flower
TOPIC: REPRODUCTION IN PLANTS 2
- Insect and wind pollinated flowers
- Fertilization and fruit development.
- Differences between fertilization and pollination
TOPIC: WATER CYCLE AND RAIN FORMATION
- Water cycle
- Rain formation
- Relationship between water cycle and rain formation
- Meaning of rocks
- Types of rocks
- Uses of rocks
- Major landmark rocks.
TOPIC: ACIDS AND BASES
- Meaning of Acids and Bases
- Physical properties of acids and bases
- Types of acids and bases
- Uses of acids and bases
TOPIC: SOAP I
- Soap and detergents.
- Local materials used for making soap
- Active ingredients of the materials
TOPIC: SOAP II
- Methods of soap preparation.
- Industrial process of soap making
- Chemical needed for soap making
- Uses of soap.
WEEK 12 – REVISION
WEEK 13 – EXAMINATION