Junior Secondary School Scheme of work Basic Technology – Edudelight.com
NERDC Scheme of work Basic Technology
JSS1 Third Term Basic Technology Scheme of work Lagos State
- Concept of energy and power
- Introduction to electronics (electron emission theory)
- Electronic circuit components
- Building materials and types of buildings.
- Components of simple domestic buildings and building blueprint
- Introduction to maintenance
- Introduction to ICT (The Computer)
8 – 11. Revision
THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR BASIC TECHNOLOGY JSS 1 (BASIC 7) – MODIFIED I
Week 1; revision of last term work
Week 2; wood work hand tools
Week 3; wood work hand tools (cont)
Week 4; metal work hand tools
Week 5; metal work hand tools (cont)
Week 6; maintenace of tools and machine
Week 7; basic electricity
Week 8; basic electricity (cont)
Week 9; basic electricity (cont)
Week 10; basic electricity (cont)
Week 11; revision
Week 12; examination
THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR BASIC TECHNOLOGY JSS 1 (BASIC 7) – MODIFIED II
- Wood Work Hand Tools-Boring Tools, Cutting Tools
- Woodwork Hand tools (Contd.) –Driving and Impelling Tools, Holding Devices, Care And Maintenance.
- Metalwork Hand tools- Marking Out Tools, Measuring Tools, Holding Devices
- Metal Work Hand Tools (Contd.)-Cutting Tools, Driving Tools
- Maintenance Of Tools And Machines
- Basic Electricity- Currents, Electric Circuit.
- Basic Electricity (Contd.)-Measuring Instruments, Transformers, Electrical Appliances And Accessories.
9 – 10. Basic Electricity (Contd.)- Simple Electrical Calculations