SUBJECT: COMPUTER STUDIES
TERM: THIRD TERM
WEEK: WEEK 7
CLASS: PRIMARY 6
DURATION: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: REASONS FOR CARING FOR COMPUTER HUMAN WARE
- Reduce Fatigue
- Stimulate interest in computing
- Promote Healthy Habits
At the end of this Module, Pupils should be able to know:
- Reasons For Caring For Computer Human Ware
TEACHINNG AND LEARNING MATERIALS
- Air Conditions
- Hard disk
- Explanatory posters/pictures
- Explanatory Video
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHOD
- Questions and Answers.
- Universal Basic Education Curriculum.
- Nigeria Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) Curriculum for primary schools.
- Lagos State Computer studies Scheme of work
- Online Materials.
- Computer Studies for Primary Schools.
REASONS FOR CARING FOR COMPUTER HUMAN WARE
The reasons for care for computer human ware include:
- Reduction of Fatigue: computer user should ensure that their setting posture is appropriate and comfortable in other to prevent aches and strains.
- To improve the efficiency of user: users of computer will work effectively if they are aware that their health issues are taken care of.
- To avoid injuries to the users: preventive measures can prevent aches and electric shocks when using a computer.
- To protect sensitive organs like eyes: computer users should ensure appropriate precautions and preventive measures are taking care of to prevent strain and other damages of the body.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson.
- The Teacher introduces the topic.
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
CONCLUSION: the teacher sum up the lesson.
- Mention three reasons for computer human ware