WEEK 1 and 2 TOPIC: STILL LIFE DRAWING
- Meaning of Still Life Drawing
- Still life objects as in Pot, a Cup, a Bowl.
WEEK 3 and 4 TOPIC: INTRODUCTION OF LIFE DRAWING
- Meaning of Life Drawing
- Part of the body
- Model direction person to poses at the set in the centre of class while pupils surround and draw from different sides.
WEEK 5 TOPIC: IMAGINATIVE COMPOSITION I
- Meaning of imaginative Composition
WEEK 6 and 7 TOPIC: IMAGINATIVE COMPOSITION II
- Experience that can be Composed such as
- A scene of musicians and dancer in a local festival
- An interesting scene in a local ceremony e.g. marriage, naming ceremony, etc.
- Two rams fighting
- Two boys wrestling on a field
WEEK 8 and 9 TOPIC: INTRODUCTION TO TIE AND DYE
- Meaning of tie and dye
- Methods of making tie and dye such as Folding, Typing, Knotting, Pleating, Stitching, Marble.
WEEK 10 and 11 TOPIC: PRODUCING TIE AND DYE PIECES USING ANY METHOD – Batik method
WEEK 12 TOPIC: INTRODUCTION OF BEADS MAKING
- Meaning of beads
- Uses of beads
- Materials for beads making
- Making of Beads
WEEK 13 REVISION AND EXAMINATION