WEEK 1: OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FAMILY
- Other members of our family and how they relate to us.
- Obligation of the members of the families.
WEEK 2: UNITY IN CULTURAL DIVERSITY
- Meaning of culture diversity and unity.
- Custom and traditions dressing styles.
- Retainable custom.
- Changeable custom.
- Reasons for change.
- Different Nigeria languages
- How to treat people with different language
- Using Nigeria map to indicate languages
WEEK 4: MARRIAGE CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES
- Steps in selecting marriage partner.
- Preparation for marriage
- Values that are relevant to selection of marriage
WEEK 5: ROLES PLAYED BY FAMILIES IN MARRIAGE
WEEK 6: RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD
- Meaning of STDS/HIV/AIDS
- Types of STDS
- Effects of STDS/HIV/AIDS
- Responsible sexual behavior
- Values relevant to parenthood
WEEK 8: TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE
- Meaning of traditional marriage
- Modern marriage
- Main features of traditional marriage
- Values of traditional marriage.
WEEK 9: MODERN MARRIAGE
- Main features of Christian marriage by the reverend father or pastor conducts.
- Main features of Muslim marriage imam conducts.
- Main features of marriage by conducts.
- Values of Christian, Islamic and marriage by ordinance.
WEEK 10: RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
- Concept of religion.
- Types of religion practice in the locality
- Religious intolerance
- Problems of religious intolerance.
- Relevant values to religious differences
- Control of religious intolerance education on tolerating human right.
WEEK 13: REVISION AND EXAMINATION